BITAC has become part of the Consell Assessor d’Empreses of the Foundation TicSalut, the advisory body and participation of collaborating companies with TicSalut Foundation. Member institutions collaborate with the Foundation in the promotion of information and communications technology (ICT) in the field of health. It is composed of representatives of the leading companies in the ICT sector and health that voluntarily collaborate with the objectives of the Foundation.
— Fundació TicSalut (@ticsalut) March 17, 2016
The functions of the Consell Assessor d’TicSalut Empreses of the Foundation are:
- Deliberate, advise and make proposals for action to the Board and the Management Committee on matters relating to the object and purpose of the TicSalut Foundation to promote the development and use of ICT and networking in the field of health .
- Plan actions to strengthen relations between the different actors of the health system to support the achievement of improvements and greater efficiency.
- Plan actions to project the Foundation as a center of TicSalut relationship and innovation in the application of ICT in the field of health, both in Europe and internationally.
- Collaborate with the Board, the Steering Committee and director in the promotion of TicSalut Foundation to promote local and international economic investment as well as attracting qualified human resources.
- Choose representatives to the Coordination Group Advisory Council business and, among these, to designate those who need to be part of the Standing Committee.
- Any other purpose that contributes to the achievement of the foundational purposes.